We've made this entire process even easier and more convenient for you. Everything we need from you has been packaged in a single download.
Here's what you can expect from us...
It typically takes between 5 and 7 business days to complete the cremation.
Certified Copies of the Death Certificate usually come a few days later.
- We will transfer the deceased to our facility from the place of death (within 50 miles from our funeral home. Mileage fee of $2/per mile, one-way, will be charged on trips over 50 miles.)
- We will place the deceased in refrigeration until such time as we obtain the cremation permit.
- We will file the death certificate with the state of Texas, notify the Social Security Administration, and obtain a cremation permit from the county where the death occurred.
- We will complete the cremation.
- The ashes will be returned in a standard temporary urn.
- We can post an online obituary for your loved one on our website at no additional charge. It will stay archived indefinitely and your friends and family can sign an online guestbook, and even write tributes. Email firstname.lastname@example.org whatever you want to say (no limit). We can even post up to 4 pictures! Scan them in JPG format or bring the photos by our funeral home and we will scan them for you (no additional cost).
What we need from you...
- Complete the following instructions and forms we have conveniently bundled together for you in a single download, and fax them to 281-933-9094. OR email back to email@example.com.
- Inform the personnel caring for your loved one that you have chosen Beresford Funeral Service as your funeral home and give them our contact information: Beresford Funeral Service : 281-933-9090 We answer our phones 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Payment in full will be required before the process can take place. In addition to cash and checks, we accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover and can accept your credit card over the phone.
- We can provide Certified Copies of the Death Certificate, purchased from the state of Texas. The charge is $21 for the first certified copy and $4 for each additional certified copy (per order).
- We have hundreds of beautiful urns to choose from (starting at just $125).
- We can coordinate and direct a memorial service in our chapel or at your local church. $395
- We can conduct a full funeral service followed by cremation. Packages start at $2,995.